X-Blogger, The New Icon of Riau

X-Blogger, The New Icon of Riau

Tonight is a historic night for me, premises birth of a new brother (new blog) called X-Blogger. A blog is basically blog. namely personal writings blog (diary) and my experiences blogging for two years. My first time blogging in January of 2008. During these two years I have not had a special blog to write what was in the heart. Whether it's romance and stories getirnya this life journey.

In the new blog I will write later on what I open it is. A story in the aspect Blogosfer Wannabe Indonesia, NanLimo stories never published since blogging in the next two years. Will be found here. Uniq photographs of a Blogger Sorcerer from Rantau Kuantan. Who was behind the spirit of this adventure NanLimo. And many more interesting stories that you can get, do not let you miss it. What are you waiting just to be the first to Folowers X-Blogger.Com.

"Jiahahhaha .... Just like the artist you are .... "The Jablog aka Bujang Go Blog direct protest. Hehehe ... The Jablog which will accompany me to write this blog later. Well friends, Actions Keep .. Keep blogging .. Salam Bertuah!

1 komentar: