In general the role of the secretary regarding:
1. To superiors:
· Sources and filter information for the leadership, in fulfilling the functions, duties and responsibilities.
· Assiten / her right hand the leadership in managing the company's activities. Ranging from administrative to human relations.
· Mediator for leaders and parties who want to deal with the leaders.
· Alternative thinking of leadership in terms of casting ideas.
· Secret Keeper / holder of the secret leadership of the company do with its task.
· Mediator leadership with subordinates.
2. Their subordinates / employees:
· Helps provide motivation to other employees.
· Mediator between bahawan / employees with leadership.
· Assist / facilitate subordinates when to meet with the leaders.
· Providing a sense of satisfaction and pride to subordinates on their work.
On appeal to the other positions, including secretary of the employees who have multiple duties, including:
1. According to the authority.
· Routine tasks. Include typing, making calls, receiving guests, korespondenci, filling, correspondence.
· Task instructions. Includes preparation of schedule, making appointments, financial arrangements, preparation and organization of meetings, arrange schedule.
· Creative task. Include making phone forms, documentation, send a greeting to the client, set the head office.
2. According to the type of job.
· Administrasi.perkantoran task. includes correspondence, preparing reports, filling.
· Task receptionist. Includes making calls, serving customers, following the leader meeting schedule.
· Social task. Set includes household work, send congratulations to the relationship, prepare respsi / official jamuan.acara office.
· Incidental task. Includes preparing meetings, prepare speeches, presentations, and preparing business trip leader.